Williams old & new power supply & transformer block info

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 03:23:27 EST

Noticed this in a Mystic Marathon manual a while back. It's a one page
document that gives the compatability info on the old and new style Williams
power supply and transformer blocks. Interesting to note that you can use
any combination of them and everything should be fine. Thought others might
find it useful:

http://www.joesarcade.com/joem/williams_ps.jpg

You'll need to double click and enlarge or print to read it. Thanks to Joe
Bachmann for hosting my pics (can't call it a web site since I have nothing
but pictures there). Maybe someone would like to copy and post in a more
appropriate techincal site? (hint, hint Tom McClintock or others?)

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net