Re: Hitachi C14C monitor cap list

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 02:41:56 EST

I put the Crazy Climber manual that has two sets of monitor schematics up
at http://www1.cedar-rapids.net/00000028/crazy_climber.pdf

I wasn't able to extract just the monitor schematics, whoever made the
PDF locked it so no editing could be done.

Typically the very large power supply electrolytics don't go bad and
aren't included in cap kits. And nonpolar electrolytics (Nintendo
monitors use a lot of those) don't get replaced (if you really need
those, Radio Shack has them---they are used in speaker crossover networks).