Re: Re[4]: Hitachi C14C monitor cap list

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 17:33:59 EST

Haven't seen him for a while.

RaElCo is nice as long as you're willing to endure some pain. I like to
hit Standard Supply (just a couple blocks south) first. And then hit
RaElCo if I'm still missing something.

The other problems with RaElCo are that you have no idea how old the stock
is (for those of you who have never been there think of a surplus store
full of shelves with stuff packed in), and also the pricing is kind of
random. Some stuff is priced great. Some, well, it's cheaper to pay for
overnight shipping from Digikey.

But they do have the oddest things. And they are open on Saturday morning.

Kurt