Re: Freeplay adapter board (was Re: Dig Dug freeze problem)

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 09:13:47 EST

As a 'kit', this would probably be a fun project. Although most likely
easier to just hack program code and burn a new EPROM or two rather than
adding additional hardware.

Tim Lindquist has done some nice work thus far, as has Craig Aker.
Here
http://www.arcadecollecting.com/hacks.html

and here
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/mcr/dot/index.htm