Re: Monitor schematics?

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 23:15:21 EST

Jon should appreciate that all the manuals from
arcademonitors.com are on...

http://arcarc.xmission.com/

As well as the *operating manual* for Star Force (Peter
I'm sure you've already seen that). I don't think David
Haynes is still on this list, but you might try to e-mail
him as he is all into the Tehkan games.

Oh, and to answer one of John Robertson's questions, the
monitor *ID* site you referred to is on Bob Robert's page:

http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/monitor.html

tm