RASTER:Computer Space CP Rebuild Kits Avail NOW!

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 00:34:41 EDT

The COMPUTER SPACE control panel rebuild kits are finally complete and
available now in extremely limited quantities on EBAY:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=3287129833

Thanks to everyone for your interest and encouragement. I'm happy to
answer any questions you may have. Please email me directly.

Regards,

Steve Winslow