RE: Driving a game through Canada

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 13:46:45 EDT

If you plan on buying the game in New York and wish to carry it
across the borders through Canada just let Canada Customs know when
you come into Canada the 1st time to see if they have any additional
suggestions to make it as painless as possible.

Oh, and as a side note - DO NOT BRING ANY GUNS INTO CANADA!

Just a warning to Americans that sometimes carry them in their
cars...our customs agents really aren't impressed with these
toys...they take away your car, etc...

John :-#)#