Re: Sanyo 14" Capacitor Values/Locations?

From: Brad Gass <bradg_at_mnns.com>
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 15:07:39 EDT

Rodger,

Sorry, I should have added a "C" at the beginning of each of the
locations. I had the numbers typed up in Excel to compare them, and just
omitted the C in the location number, sorry.

It's definitely a Sanyo 14" monitor - as shown at
http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/manuals/monitor/Sanyo14in.pdf

Brad