Re: Atari Pong - obfuscation?

From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 14:10:03 EDT

Hi,

One way to try to find it would be to compare the schematics from one
of the Pong clones, like Allied Leisure's "Paddle Battle". I haven't
found any major differences myself - the chips seem to be in exactly
the same places. The manual for this clone is online and very in
depth.

I have a Paddle Battle Board, if I can check something for you.
In my opinion, the ultimate in obfuscated schematics is "Computer
Space", drawn by Nolan himself :)

Thanks,
Frank