FS: I Robot parts

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 01:07:56 EDT

Have a few parts for a I, Robot. Useful if you'd like to restore your game
to 100% original (please, I'm not looking to debate the wisdom of original
vs retrofitting for this game).

100% Working Disco monitor, zero screen burn in (see pics). Perfect picture.

CPU board. Missing ROMS and CPU, quad pokey present. Looks to be in good
            shape.

PSU board. I had this professionally repaired by Alex Yeckley but I could not
            get it to correctly regulate the +5V line in my cabinet (it would
            regulate too low) everything else is correct.

See: http://www.tonyjones.com/games/robot_parts

I'm guessing on prices. Feel free to lmk if you think I'm out of line but
I'm going to sell to the first person who offers me my original asking price
while we are negotiating so caveat emptor.

$200 for the monitor
$90 for the cpu board
$50 for the PSU (this is what I paid for the repair, so I'm losing at this
                 price, but don't feel it's fair to ask any more)

Shipping extra. My goal is to charge only what it costs me for shipping.

Tony