RE: Monitor orientation screwing around

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 09:18:24 EDT

I kind of figured that there would be no problem. The only possible thing I
could think of was that in whatever model, the anode cap always sat on top
of the tube. If I moved a vertical monitor to the side, the anode would
then be sitting on the side of the monitor. I still didn't think that would
be a problem, as I know of several vertical games that use a horizontal
monitor bracket and mount the whole thing vertically. Just thought I'd
check though. I won't even report back, as I'm quite sure this will work
fine now.

Thanks,

Joe