OT? Trying to find HORIZONTAL hold on Amiga 1084S monitor

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 14:45:29 EDT

While I have my monitor apart to add an external V-HOLD pot I wanted to add
a H-HOLD pot too. I was able to find the V-HOLD on the schematic and
monitor but can not find anything that would lead me to believe it is a
horizontal sync/hold/frequency/etc. control. There may not even be a way
to currently adjust it but if there is a fixed resistor somewhere I can
replace with a pot that would work for me.

Can someone point me in the right direction? If this is an exercise in
futility, feel free to let me know! :-)

http://arcarc.xmission.com/Tech/Monitor%20Misc/1084-s-sheet1.gif
http://arcarc.xmission.com/Tech/Monitor%20Misc/1084-s-sheet2.gif

ad Thanks vance!