FS: and FA: Astron Belt/Galaxy Ranger cab parts

From: Sean McLachlan <sean_at_lithoflexo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 13:19:58 EST

I have some misc. cabinet parts I'd like to offer to the group. They came
from an Astron Belt cab that was converted to a Do Run Run. Galaxy Ranger
looks to be the same cab so these parts should fit that too.

1 Bezel. Has minor flaking around the bottom edge and a Do Run Run
instruction sticker on the front. The bezel is tempered glass, so the
sticker will come off easily.

1 monitor shroud. This isn't the usual monitor shroud, it is very deep and
angled to mate up with the monitor and the bezel. I'm guessing it will only
work on an AB or GR cab.

1 Control Panel. Has a Do Run Run CPO on it, looks like bare metal under
that. No extra holes drilled, and it has the wiring harness and mounting
plate for the flight stick still intact. No rust, no buttons, no joystick.

Some other misc. parts: Speaker Grill, marquee holder, might have some
other bits I forgot.

Group Price: $20 + shipping. Paypal accepted. Pics emailed on request. If
no one wants them I'll offer them up to RGVAC. I'd like to see these parts
get to someone who can use them, so please have a cab or at least have the
cab on your wishlist. :)

And the over/under coin door is up on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6131709341

Sean McLachlan Salt Lake City, Utah
rgvac@classi-find.net Video Game n00b since 2001