Re: Tron Video Questions

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 03:16:20 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: "James McGovern" <James@RetroBlast.com>
To: <rasterlist@vectorlist.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:43:28 -0500
Subject: RASTER: Tron Video Questions

> In trying to get a Tron up and running, I plugged in a monitor from a
> galaxian to see if i got any video output. I did, but with some issues.

before you even bother to engage your brain you should replace all the caps in the monitor and psu and check bioth for bad soldering,
they can cause so many problems that it's best not to try to think about them.

i would have said to do this before you plugged it in for safety, but you allready did! ;-)

there was a rumer that the pcb interconnects where crap on those games, dont know if it's true because my tron pcb's have been in storage since i got them.