Re: Popeye Memory Map

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 04:32:54 EDT

I think the script generator is great and I use it alot, but sometimes you
still need to edit the script. If you look at this Popeye script, for
example, Ram1 is 0-7FFF and Rom 7a is 0-1FFF. So, basically I'd
double-check the source here http://www.mameworld.net/maws/driver/popeye.c
as Tom suggested and edit accordingly. In this case I'd just delete Ram1,
then upload it into the Fluke 9010a.

Matt