Millipede to JAMMA? Anyone?

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 09:59:22 EST

Wondering if anyone here has ever successfully made a Millipede to Jamma
adapter? Im in the middle of trying to do so, as I have a Millipede cab
that someone put a Jamma harness in. Since the AR2 is gone and a
switcher and Jamma harness was left in it's place, it seem like a
adapter is the logical way to go to get this playing again.
Unfortunately, I keep getting nothing from my board / adapter on my test
bed. I know the board works as I have tested it in my Centipede (with
the appropriate adapter) so Im just looking for someone else why may
have don't this to say.."yea, that works"

-=Mark=-