Re: Millipede to JAMMA? Anyone?

From: Mark Davidson <Mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 14:50:48 EST

BINGO! The missing piece of the puzzle! I knew that the 22 + / - were
for the EEProms and high score save (and that it should boot without it)
But I did not know that the +22 also ran the single transistor video
amplifier!... I hooked pin 3 to +12, and bypass jumped the 7815 and its
all better! Thanks guys! and happy thanksgiving!

-=Mark=-