Re[2]: WTB: Atari Euro Coin Door

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 19:03:52 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Teaganm <teaganm@yahoo.com>
To: rasterlist@vectorlist.org
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:22:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: RASTER: WTB: Atari Euro Coin Door

> I should have specified, the one I need is the older single door. The
> Euro door is narrower and taller than the US door. It also does not use
> the carrage bolts through the front.

i know what you meant,
they come in 3 sizes,
standard,narrow and new(obviously irelevent) very narrow and a bit taller.
you get 2 finishes, stainless and black-paint.
2 frames - single or double.
and more options related to what they are punched for in relation to the coinmech(s) than i care to list.

that is why they are so common.

so lets be precise.
you need a standard door - stainless finish.
do you need a frame with it?
what coin-mech configuration?
(blank/single/double/triple/mars/mars-cashflow/sentinel/azcoyen)

i can probably find them if i know what your after.