Re: WTB: Atari Euro Coin Door

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 14:40:27 EST

Hey Roger,

The Happ door looks to be the right size. The eBay one looks to be the,
I'll call it, "US standard" size (the same size as every *other* Atari
door I have). I wrote the seller to have him verify exactly where that
measurement came from (door, frame....) so I'll find out soon. Although
the Happ door looks right, I can't justify that kind of money. I'm using
this door for cosmetic restoration for my home arcade. If it ever sees
quarters, it'll be by accident :) Thanks for finding those for me, but
unless I get lucky with that one on eBay I'm still looking. Peter? Anyone
else?

Steve

<http://cgi.ebay.com/metal-coin-door-mame-video-arcade-game-parts_W0QQitemZ6242341041QQcategoryZ13716QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>??