Re[2]: WTB: Atari Euro Coin Door

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 04:31:08 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodger Boots <rlboots@cedar-rapids.net>
To: rasterlist@vectorlist.org
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 02:22:18 -0600
Subject: Re: RASTER: WTB: Atari Euro Coin Door

> peter jones wrote:

well america must be pretty backward if they still sell doors with mechanical rejectors on them,

in europe they only come with a $160 electronic mech on them,
we have not used the old 5" mechanical mech's for over 10 years.
i dont even know where they still make them - here are the main mfrs.

http://www.moneycontrols.com/
http://www.meiglobal.com/
http://www.nri.de/eng/index-eng.htm
http://www.microcoin.com/

a lock btw is worth $2 for flat-key or $3 for a tubular type.

for $30 doors come with the tubular type & frame, just without the mech.