Re: Mr Do Castle flipping

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 20:25:03 EDT

Hi Mark,

If there is a "Flip" hardware circuit in the game schematics
(cocktail mode flip logic existed in Lady Bug I recall) then you
could, perhaps, add a 74LS86 in series with the "Flip" control line.
You can invert the output of the 86 by a simple toggle switch. The
control line is controlled by the toggle switch to either go to Vcc
or Common. Best to pull up to Vcc with a 3K6 resistor! If you have a
copy of Lancaster's TTL COOKBOOK it covers this and other tricks of
TTL.

Otherwise you have to do a software hack, and short of using the code
from MAME I don't know what the solution is there - involved I
suspect if MAME hasn't done the inversion...

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com