Re[4]: Space Invaders Monitor Question

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 11:01:57 EDT

At 2:00 PM +0400 5/4/06, peter jones wrote:
> [...]

No. Focus issues can also be caused by a problem in the tube socket,
or loose connection to the HV diode...

Oh, and re-reading the original post I see "A couple years ago, a
friend of mine brought over a Space Invaders to see if I could get it
working before he sold it on ebay." So is Matt still trying to get
his game right after a few years - before ebaying his friends game?
And people complain that I am slow (ducking).

I would run a jumper wire from the monitor chassis to the logic board
common and see if that helps. It sounds like a poor connection to me.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com