Help Locating a DDR in the Atlanta Area

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 23:05:39 EDT

A co-worker of mine promised her Daughter a "Dance Dance Revolution"
machine for moving from PA to GA. For some reason, I don't remember
these being at the auctions I go to. There is an Atlanta auction coming
up, but does anyone else local to Atlanta have any of these games at a
reasonable price? Feel free to contact me directly.