Re: Re: Help Locating a DDR in the Atlanta Area

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 06:34:24 EDT

I agree with all of that. It was a pretty bad idea in my opinion, but
they don't seem to be worrying about the cost of things (buying a new
house and installing a pool at the same time). Maybe I'll look for a
local retailer if the cost isn't much different. If anyone has any
leads, please let me know.

-Al-