RetroBlast Contest - Create Your Own Arcade, Pinball, Video Game Motivational Posters

From: James McGovern <James_at_retroblast.com>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 19:24:00 EDT

Make sure and send these in, they are as good if not better than the entries
so far. Again you can use this online tool to create them very easily -

http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/motivator.php

Send the entries to - contest@retroblast.com with your full name in the
email.

I'll start posting what we have so far this weekend!

By the way, (for raster list) I just picked up a Spy Hunter upright and need
a new glass monitor bezel. Let me know if any are about please.

Spy Hunter pics: http://retroblast.com/newsitem.php?cid=2309

James