RE: Re[2]: Dodgy Sprint2 PCBs

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 10:41:24 EDT

One can make a 2716 adapter, but it sure has a lot of jumpers! The
address and data line layouts are just strange on early Atari ROMs.

I took a dead board and chopped off the CPU, etc, sections leaving
just the ROM area, then wired that to a 24 pin header that I could
read as a 2716 so I could archive the ROMs. Unlike Alex I never
bothered to make a PCB, mine is just a jumper wire hack. Still works,
though, after almost twenty years...

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com