Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Dodgy Sprint2 PCBs

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 09:03:13 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: "Chris Hardy" <chris@kol.co.nz>
To: <rasterlist@vectorlist.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:50:18 +1300
Subject: Re: RASTER: Re[2]: RASTER: Re[2]: RASTER: Re[2]: RASTER: Dodgy Sprint2 PCBs

> Hi Peter,
>
> I wish people would stop painting the whole of the mame team as assholes
> just because an arrogant australian wanker or one or two people who don't
> know what they are talking about, or especially when people on various
> webboards attempt to tell people 'how things work in mamedev' when they
> don't have anything to do with it...
>
> Anyway, just pisses me off when people on both sides say things like this..

> but on other news, as you can tell from the email addr, I've moved to NZ, so
> I'll have to decapsulate stuff myself.. well, maybe once the 40' container
> with all our stuff arrives :) Shame, since I really wanted to get the
> excalibre block depotted.. Maybe have to start with something more simple.
> (and destroyable :)

you should have left it with someone, or foned/mailed my guy in your (old) area.

i hope you have a good bat or a shotgun with scatter-cartridges from what i'v heard about the size of some of the insects in NZ! :)

and dont forget the regional rules,
every man needs:

1 - a shed to work on stuff in.
2 - an old 70's or 80's saloon with a V8 transplanted into it!
3 - a good supply of beer for when all your new mates come over. :)