Green Color Maxed out on WG 4600

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 22:27:17 EDT

I had my Pac-Man cabinet on just chillin' when I looked back and
noticed that it looks like the green color was jacked all the way up.
The entire screen had a vivid green hue and you could see the retrace
zig-zag lines. Game still plays but I can't seem to get the green to
go away. I tried adjusting the screen, and R,G,B pots on the neck
board but it doesn't seem to change it. I had noticed in the past
that it would, very briefly, do this once or twice while it was
warming up, but now it seems to stay on.

I'm planning on installing a capkit in the next few weeks, but wanted
to check to see if this might be another issue that the capkit might
not fix?

Thanks!

Tim S.