Re: Monitor tester - Benchmate 400

From: Joseph Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 14:50:00 EST

I had a few people ask about schematics. I will scan and post these and provide the link back to the group. It's just a few pages.

  Joe

Joseph Magiera <joemagiera@ameritech.net> wrote:
    If you ever get a chance to pic up one of these units, especially with cables, I think you will find it useful and versatle. I picked this up on an op raid a few years ago without cables. Much thanks to James Marous (who also has one of these); he tracked down the inventor of this unit, and got the schematics. From there I was able to get a full set of cables built. Now you'll know why I asked about a Cinematronics to Vectorbeam conversion adapter a few days ago. Here's the results:

  http://www.tollianweb.com/uc/monitor/monitors.html

  I even had cabled for a G08_105 and a WG6401 built, however the unit does not suppy the correct voltages to test those monitors, so I'd need to hack something in somehow.

  Joe
  joemagiera@ameritech.net