Re: Re: RAM 8 Pole Position

From: Cameron Rector <crector_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 12:26:48 EDT

That's good advice, I thought of that last night after shut down for the evening. I was also wondering if this is a common device that I might be able to harvest from another PCB I had laying around. I haven't researched but, with my luck; I was specifically manufactured for Atari. Does anyone know how common this device is?

  Cameron