FS: Xybots in Wyoming/N.Colorado

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 21:29:55 EDT

I'm needing some space and need to let go of this game. I'm asking
$300/obo and it is in perfect working order, rebuilt joysticks,
re-capped monitor. The cabinet is in excellent shape with some fading
overall.

If anyone is interested in the Northern Colorado area, I will meet
halfway for delivery. Otherwise, buyer has to arrange shipping. Im in
Laramie if anyone is close and interested. I will be happy to take it
down to denver to a shipper for $100 but I can't do much more than strap
it on a palette.

thanks

jess