OT(Slightly): Tapper Needed for a Video...

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 13:09:54 EDT

A friend of mine does Freelance video work for Turner Entertainment and
needs to get some good shots of a Tapper Upright game. They are located
in the Atlanta area so it would be good if they could have minimal
travel to take the video. Please e-mail me directly if you can help.
The video will be shown on gametap.com and will be similar to the one I
just did about Pinball (www.gametap.com - watch - tapped in - pinball).

Thanks,

-Al Warner-

   Check out Pins and Vids, The Video Magazine
  at http://www.pinsandvids.com.  Volume 1 and
 2 are now available for just $7.00 each shipped!
 "Episode III, Revenge of the Myth" goes on sale
   September 29, 2007. All money goes to the
      Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas!