Tron ROM info

From: EvilJim <eviljim13_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 16:58:34 EDT

Hmm, well what I can see seems pretty generic. Several of the stickers
are obscured by old masking tape with socket locations on them. Kinda
dumb, since the locations are on the original stickers...

But what I have is:

SCPU-PC* (* appears to be the sequence "A, B, C, D, E, F")
LCTN -- C# (# appears to be the sequence "2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7")
TRON
with a copyright
either "JUN 17" stamped or "6-17" hand-written