Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: Zaxxon Electrohome Troubleshoot

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 00:22:55 EST

Okay. I replaced all of the caps with new caps,
replaced the flyback, replaced the HOT, and replaced
vertical output transistors X401 and X402. Now I get
a nice full screen picture but it is solid blue. B+
is 120v. I tried adjusting everything else and the
blue stayed. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help!