Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: Zaxxon Electrohome Troubleshoot

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 12:31:20 EST

Well, now the tube won't come on. I knoticed the last
couple of times I discharged the tube there is a huge
charge built up that I hadn't normally noticed before.
 I'm wondering if the tube is now the problem? I also
smell a little something coming from around the
flyback area. It is a brand new flyback.

I called a local arcade repair shop and they said that
they could reset the monitor along with rebuild all of
it for around $200, which I'm not going to do. Does
any one know what they could have meant by resetting
the tube? Is there a tool for that or a method to
reset it? Or is it all a lost cause?

-Dustin