RE: New working Electrohome

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 08:28:51 EST

   Not sure if that is a +/- sync issue. When I have had those kinds of
issues (like with older Nintendo boards), while the screen is drawn oddly,
the colors were also futzed up as well.

   Dustin, can you get a video of the display? A static picture does not
tell us much... Also, everything else in the game seems to be correct
(controls, sounds, etc.)

   Note that I think I have seen broken neck boards produce a similar kind
of image before.

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine, (spam@jrtwine.com)
http://www.jrtwine.com
http://www.deletefxpfiles.com
http://www.checkfavorites.com

[This message originates from jrtwine.com.]
Checked by AVG.
11/21/2007 10:01 AM