RE: New working Electrohome

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 11:17:56 EST

   If the turret is consistently split during game play, e.g. the base
and the gun are always the same distance apart from each other even as
they move around the playfield, I would think a board problem. I take
it you have no other boards to test the monitor with? :)

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine, (spam@jrtwine.com)
http://www.jrtwine.com
http://www.deletefxpfiles.com