RE: New working Electrohome

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 19:33:06 EST

Everyone, I would like to say it is working!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2378/2053188705_dd3c8dc315_b.jpg

Thanks everybody! I cleaned the bottom of the pcb in
case of any shorts and I also switched the sync switch
on the board to 1. I must have switched it to 0 when
I was working on it previously. Don't I feel stupid.

-Dustin

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2403/2051809462_dad61a1b96_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2355/1844170619_c62b78e191_b.jpg

> cable?