G07-cbo haziness

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 03:40:40 EST

Having trouble trying to get the color right on my
g07. I changed out the three video output transistors
on the neck board X101, X102 & X103 because I cannot
seem to remove a blue intense haziness on the whole
screen. Cap kit's already been done. Not a tube
problem because I tried on other tubes. Not a game
problem. I can see my games running in the
background. I can see red and most other colors but
they are all drowned out by blue. Where there should
be complete black it is blue. The monitor was shorted
somehow previous to my owning it so it wasn't working.
 I replaced the power regulator transistor X02 and got
the monitor up and running.

Also, anyone have a bk precision cr-23 or cr-xa crt
tube adapter for sale?