Re: Re[2]: Re: G07-cbo haziness

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 17:17:02 EST

I not blaming you at all if your wondering, I'm a
beginner and I know stuff like this will happen and
does continually. I'm learning as I go, studying and
asking as much as I can. I hope I'm not annoying
anyone?

By transistors which ones would you think would be
dead? I tested power regulator X02 on my dmm diode
setting and I read about 0.5 and the HOT read 0.031.

-Dustin