Re: Re[2]: Re: G07-cbo haziness

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 19:56:40 EST

Okay, you need to determine if the RGB signals are getting to the color
guns. If they are (look at the voltage on the output of your 3
transistors) then the problem might be with the screen voltage??

The color guns are off when the voltage on them is at the color gun Vcc
(usually around 180V), so you should see them jumping around less than
180V and the changes should coincide with the attract mode screen changes).

Do you have the G07 manual? If not, you need to get one on the
internet... look at arcarc.xmission.com

Basically, you should be able to take a look at the voltages in the
manual for the neck board and make sure they are looking okay. Make sure
your color gun voltage is there for the color transistors too.

Sorry if this is a bit scattered, Im doing this from memory and my two
year old has been giving me presents as Santa (typically each one is a
stuffed animal wrapped in a small blanket) for the last 30 minutes. :-)