Re: Re: G07-cbo haziness

From: Chris Loggans <chris_at_type181games.com>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 22:27:54 EST

I just looked at a G07 and the other red wire is one
labeled BH 180v on the schematics. It originates at
the flyback, goes through a diode (it looks like D503)
and ends up between the drive transistors and the
color guns. It is directly connect to the large
capacitor on the neck board so if you have everything
back in place, I'd start by checking the voltage
across the capacitor to see if it is still 180v. If
not, work backwards. Check the voltage before and
after the diode.

Thanks,
-Chris