WTB/WTT: NAMCO Pole Position schematics SP-219

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 12:54:44 EDT

I need a copy of these - does anyone have them in their files? Need 11 X
17 inch (full size) copies.

I have the CTS-1 cable for the board and can power it up, but there is a
weird RAM select issue that I can't resolve using the Atari SP-218
schematics as they do not document everything! They miss the connection
between the Sound CPU and the Data Buss DB0 - DB15. It turns out that
DB0 - DB7 is hardwired to SD0 - SD7, but how the Sound CPU access DB8 -
DB15 is not shown and yet the ram associated with those data lines ARE
available to the Sound CPU.

Must be some sort of latch hiding there somewhere!

Thanks!

John :-#)#

PS, this list is way too quiet...

                 www.flippers.com