74SC240 cross or datasheet?

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 14:05:17 EST

I'm back to looking at my Kozmik Krooz'r. The joystick doesn't work and one thing I noticed is someone replaced the 74SC240 with a 74LS240.

Does anyone know if the LS240 or HCT240 are drop in replacements?
Does anyone have a data sheet for the SC240? I've looked around the web & RGVAC and couldn't find a link to one.

Thanks.
Steve