Apparently I missed the memo on CRT monitors?

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 18:52:22 EDT

I guess I waited a little too long to buy a new 19" CRT as they seem
to be hard to come by these days :( Anyone know where I can get one
for a reasonable price? You used to be able to get a 19" Happ for
$159.00 and later the WG D7700 was about the same price.

If not, has anyone taken the plunge and "upgraded" to a 19" LCD? I
know they make conversion kits, but my fear is that my Ms. Pac-Man
game will look just like I'm playing it on a PC via MAME. The
authenticity is a huge reason I have the cabinet to begin with :)

I read that there was some work being done to emulate the look of a
CRT on an LCD (using post-processing I would imagine). Are there any
solutions for this?

Thanks!

Tim S.