Free to good home: huge pile of vector and raster PCBs

From: Ray Ghanbari <rayl_at_ghanbari.com>
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 21:39:22 EDT

Hi Folks

With an imminent move and not having done anything with my game
collection since the last move, time to be realistic.

I have a very large number of game PCBs (most working last time I
fired them up, some parts), both vector and raster (100+).

Rather than go through the motions of posting these and selling these,
I've decided to try to find a good home for them via donationware.

If you're in the Minnesota area (55391) and are interested, let me know.

Some conditions:

* First come first serve.
* No cherry picking...take one, take them all
* No shipping, you pick up (suggest a minivan or truck...remember, all
or nothing)
* No complaining if a game that worked last time I fiddled with it no
longer works...them's the breaks
* If you're happy with the haul, I would ask for a donation of
whatever you feel is appropriate to the Minnesota Fisher House (http://www.fisherhouse.org/theHouses/minnesota.shtml
)

If someone is interested, I could be persuaded to part with my Space
Wars and Sega XY multigame (pretty much every MQ, CP, game, etc) Give
a holler

Ray Ghanbari
ray@ghanbari.com
952 807 3581 (c)