Re: Spy Hunter help

From: Rich Gopstein <rich_at_ourowndomain.com>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 22:42:19 EDT

I verified all of the ROMs. Two were swapped on the Sound board, but the
rest were fine. I removed the battery and jumpered the + end to +5.

The game behavior hasn't changed. It cycles through a few screens up to a
crosshatch, then starts again. I tried the reset button on the CPU and on
the Sound board, but they don't help.

Any other thoughts? RAM? Is there any way to check the RAM?

Rich