Arcade Machines, Parts, and Manuals for Sale

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sun Oct 18 2009 - 19:42:11 EDT

I have to get rid of a bunch of stuff that is taking up way too much
space. 10% off listed prices for Vectorlist / Rasterlist subscribers
(on everything not marked "Firm").

Additional discounts if you buy multiple items and offers considered. I
am not offended by offers! First come, First Served.

I could use some working Omega Race PCBs for my Sit-Down if anyone would
like to trade for stuff. I have some bad Omega Race PCBs as well, but
they aren't listed.

Page link at http://www.alsarcade.com/arcbst.htm

Thanks,

-Al-