RE: Midways Clowns schematic/user manual

From: Alex Yeckley <ayeckley_at_elektronforge.com>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 18:53:08 EST

I've never found a user's manual or published schematics (scanned or
hardcopy). We had to reverse-engineer the daughterboard ourselves. The
motherboard is the same as the other early Midway B&W games, so those
schematics can be used. If anyone would be able to supply an official copy
of the manual or schematics, it would be John Robertson.

Alex

----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com