Hi, new here

From: brett Jacquot <arcadehell1970_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 18:54:41 EDT

Hi All, new here. Couple people on the KLOV forums turned me on to this, my handle over there is DPTwiz   I am a collector, and also have a hobby business reproducing cabinets.  Here's my site if you guys would like to see some of my work, www.arcaderestoparts.com thanks, Brett ________________________________ From: Rich Gopstein <rich@ourowndomain.com> To: rasterlist@vectorlist.org Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 8:05:21 AM Subject: RASTER: Spy Hunter help? Does anyone have a Spy Hunter board set they can look at?  I have two sets - with different sound boards.  One came out of a machine I'm fixing, the other came from Ebay as "worked when I removed it."  I need to figure out which is correct.  If you have one, could you let me know which number your sound board is?  Fortunately, the sound board is the one board which is visible in the stack. Thanks. Rich